The BTS41k0S-ME-N is a protected 1 Ω single channel Smart High-Side NMOS-Power Switch in a PG-SOT223-4 package with charge pump and current controlled input, monolithically integrated in a smart power technology.
- Current controlled input
- Capable of driving all kind of loads (inductive, capacitive and resitive)
- Negative voltage clamped at output with inductive loads
- Current limitation
- Very low standby current
- Thermal shutdown with restart
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overvoltage protection (including load dump)
- Reverse battery protection
- Loss of GND and loss of Vbb protection
- Improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- All types of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads in automotive applications
- Current controlled power switch for 12V, 24V and 45V DC automotive and industrial applications
- Driver for electromagnetic relays
- Signal amplifier
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.