Unparalleled efficiency and price performance
The CoolSiC™ Schottky diode 650V G6 is the leading edge technology from Infineon for the SiC Schottky barrier diodes, fully leveraging all advantages of SiC over silicon. An Infineon proprietary innovative soldering process is combined with a more compact design, thin-wafer technology and a novel Schottky metal system. The result is a family of products with improved efficiency over all load conditions, resulting from a best-in-class figure of merit (Q c x V F).
- The lowest V F: 1.25V
- Best-in-class figure of merit (Q c x V F)
- No reverse recovery charge
- Temperature independent switching behavior
- High dv/dt ruggedness
- Optimized thermal behavior
- Improved system efficiency over all load conditions
- Increased system power density
- Reduced cooling requirements and increased system reliability
- Enables extremely fast switching
- Easy and effective match with CoolMOS™ 7 families
- Optimal price performance
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.