- 2 × 0.7 amp. full bridge outputs
- Integrated driver, control logic and current control (chopper)
- Very low current consumption in inhibit mode
- Fast free-wheeling diodes
- Max. supply voltage 45 V
- Output stages are free of crossover current
- Offset-phase turn-ON of output stages
- All outputs short-circuit proof
- Error-flag for overload, open load, over-temperature
- SMD package PG-DSO-24-16
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Diagnosis via status flag to detect short circuit and over-temperature
- Stepper Motor in automotive and industrial applications
- Idle speed control
- Light leveling
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.