The TLE4209G is a protected H-Bridge Driver designed specifically for automotive manual headlight beam control and industrial servo control applications with DC-brush motor loads. The part is built using the bipolar high voltage power technology DOPL. The standard enhanced power PG-DSO-14-22 package meets the application requirements and saves PCBboard space and costs. The package is lead- and halogen-free. The servo-loop-parameter pos.- and neg. Hysteresis, pos.- and neg. deadband and angle-amplification are programmable with external resistors. An internal window-comparator controls the input line. In the case of a fault condition, like short circuit to GND, short circuit to supply-voltage, and broken wire, the TLE4209G stops the motor immediately (brake condition). Furthermore the built in features like over- and under voltage-lockout, short-circuit-protection and overtemperature- protection will open a wide range of automotive- and industrial applications.
- Optimized for manual headlight beam control applications
- Delivers up to 0.7 A continuous
- Low saturation voltage; typ.1.6 V total @ 25 °C; 0.7 A
- Output protected against short circuit
- Over temperature protection with hysteresis
- Over- and under voltage lockout
- Internal clamp diodes
- Enhanced SMD power package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Amplification and angle shift can be adjusted with external resistors
- Range Input to protect reference potentiometer against short circuit
- Vertical light leveling using servo motors
- Applications with smalll servo motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.