The TLE9410EP is a protected four-fold half-bridge driver designed especially for automotive motion control applications such as Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) flap DC motor control. It is part of a larger family offering half-bridge drivers from three outputs to twelve outputs with direct interface or SPI interface. The half bridge drivers are designed to drive DC motor loads in sequential or parallel operation. Operation modes forward (cw), reverse (ccw), brake and high impedance are controlled from a 16-bit SPI interface. It offers diagnosis features such as short circuit, open load, power supply failure and overtemperature detection. In combination with its low quiescent current, this device is attractive among others for automotive applications. The small fine pitch exposed pad package, PG-TSDSO-14, provides good thermal performance and reduces PCB-board space and costs.
- Four half bridge power outputs
- Very low power consumption in sleep mode
- 3.3V / 5V compatible inputs with hysteresis
- All outputs with overload and short circuit protection
- Independently diagnosable outputs (overcurrent, open load)
- Open load diagnostics in ON-state for all high-side and low-side
- 16-bit Standard SPI interface with daisy chain and in-frame response capability for control and diagnosis
- Fast diagnosis with the global error flag
- Overtemperature pre-warning and protection
- Over- and Undervoltage lockout
- Cross-current protection
- HVAC Flap DC motors
- Monostable and bistable Relays
- Side mirror x-y adjustment and mirror fold
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.