The TLE 6208-6 G is a fully protected Hex-Half-Bridge-Driver designed specifically for automotive and industrial motion control applications. The part is based on Infineons Smart Power Technology SPT® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry in accordance with DMOS power devices existing on the same monolithic circuitry. The six low and high side drivers are freely configurable and can be controlled separately. Therefore all kind of loads can be combined. In motion control up to 5 actuators (DC-Motors) can be connected to the 6 halfbridge-outputs (cascade configuration). Operation modes forward (cw), reverse (ccw), brake and high impedance are controlled from a standard SPI-Interface. The possibility to control the outputs via software from a central logic, allows limiting the power dissipation. So the standard PG-DSO-28-24-package meets the application requirements and saves PCB-Board-space and cost. Furthermore the build-in features like Over- and Undervoltage-Lockout, Over-Temperature-Protection and the very low quiescent current in stand-by mode opens a wide range of automotive- and industrial-applications.
- Six High-Side and six Low-Side-Drivers
- Free configurable as switch, halfbridge or H-bridge
- Optimized for DC motor management applications
- 0.6 A continuous (1 A peak) current per switch
- RDS ON; typ. 0.8Ω, @ 25°C per switch
- Outputs fully short circuit protected with diagnosis
- Overtemperature-Protection with hysteresis and diagnosis
- Temperature prewarning
- Standard SPI-Interface
- Very low current consumption (typ. 10μA, @ 25°C) in stand-by (Inhibit) mode
- Over- and Undervoltage-Lockout
- CMOS/TTL compatible inputs with hysteresis
- Internal clamp diodes
- Enhanced power P-DSO-Package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Detailed diagnosis via SPI
- Device can either drive 3 motors in parallel or 4 to 5 motors in sequential mode
- Flap motor control in Heating & Ventilation Systems
- DC brush motor control
- Motor control for automotive and industrial applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.