The IFX9202ED is a dual general purpose 6A H-bridge for industrial applications, home appliance and building automation, power tools battery management and medical applications, designed for the control of small DC motors and inductive loads is available from Infineon. The outputs can be pulse width modulated at frequencies up to 20kHz - that enables operation above the human sonic range - by means of PWM/DIR control. While the signal at the direction input defines the direction of the DC motor, the PWM signal controls the duty cycle. For load currents above the current limitation threshold (8A typ.) the H-Bridge switches into chopper current limitation mode. The IFX9202ED is protected against short circuits and over temperature and provides diagnosis via SPI or basic error feedback via status flag. Open load can be detected when the bridge is disabled or during PWM operation of inductive loads. The robust PG-DSO-36-72 package provides excellent thermal performance.
- RDSon (typ.) < 100mΩ per switch
- Operation Voltage 4.5V to 36 V
- Logic inputs: 3.3-V and 5-V TTL/ 5-V CMOS compatible
- Low standby current
- Short circuit and over-temperature protection
- VS under-voltage protection
- Open load detection in ON and OFF state
- Detailed SPI diagnosis or simple error flag
- Completely lead free
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- Small package saves board space
- Includes over current and over temperature protection
- Simple design with few external components
- SPI enables for easy Diagnosis
- DC motor control for industrial applications
- Stepper motors in industrial applications
- Home and building automation
- Power tools battery management
- Industrial robotic
- Medical applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.