iMOTION™ Position Servo Control IC integrating the Motion Control Engine (MCE) with an additional Microcontroller.
- Motion Control Engine (MCE) - Field proven computation engine for high efficiency sinusoidal sensorless motor control
- MCU 8051 with 30MHz
- Supports incremental encoder with Hall effect position sensor initialization
- Built-in digital & analog peripheral set
- UART & I2C serial interface
- Additional analog & digital application IOs
- Integrated protection features
- JTAG interface
- 64KB flash memory
- QFP64 pin compatible with IRMCK143
- Fastest motor control implementation
- sinusoidal FOC control integrated
- support for servo drives
- easy motor parametrization
- Added flexibility with integrated MCU
- integrated A/D converter, OP amps & comparators
- single or leg shunt
- internal oscillator
- Very wide speed range
- OTP version available for high volume production
The 99 Series Installer will install a support package for several iMOTION™ evaluation boards. Within the Installer you will find the Control Board Eval-M1-099M listed under the name IRMCP0199-1-D.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.