Automotive Embedded Power ICs (System-on-Chip)
Automotive Embedded Power ICs (System-on-Chip) サブカテゴリー
Infineon® Embedded Power ICs are specifically designed to enable mechatronic motor control solutions for a range of motor control applications, where a small package form factor and a minimum number of external components are essential, including but not limited to: Window Lift, Sunroof, Wiper, Fuel Pump, HVAC Fans, Engine Cooling Fan, Water pumps. Our System-on-Chip solutions offer an unmatched level of integration of all functions required to sense, control and actuate a motor. This highly integrated solutions save space and energy, improves the overall system reliability through advanced diagnosis features and reduces the overall cost due to a minimized number of components.
Infineon® Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
Together with our partners (Preferred Design Houses) we offer an optimized open market customer support for systems using our embedded Power products. They are trained to provide application- and product-specific support.
1. Classic Support (Free of Charge for customers)
Immediate customer support on technical questions
- 1st level customer support to ensure for Infineon products/ solutions
- Technical interface and support to the customer
- Drive the design in at the customer
- Basic trainings for design teams @customer
- 24hrs response time to the customer
2. Premium Support (Consultancy Model, to be agreed between customer and PDH)
Customized services depending on PDH capabilities and customer requests. It is oriented to design and is subject to a specific agreement between PDH and the customer
- Project management & project-specific application support
- Specification of general SW architecture defining required layers, control and data flow structure etc.
- Specification and implementation of custom device drivers
- Optimization of software components with regard to speed/code size
- Software testing
- Support of project-specific functional safety engineering
- Project-specific support of security solution
- Safety support, security support, multicore support
Further information can be found here: Infineon® Embedded Power - Preferred Design Houses
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.