The ISC011N06LM5, Infineon's OptiMOS™ MOSFET in the SuperSO8 package extends the OptiMOS™ 5 and 3 product portfolio and enables higher power density in addition to improved robustness, responding to the need for lower system cost and increased performance.
Low reverse recovery charge (Qrr) improves the system reliability by providing a significant reduction of voltage overshoot, which minimizes the need for snubber circuits, resulting in less engineering cost and effort.
- Low 1.15 mohm max RDS(on) enables highest power density and efficiency
- Higher operating temperature rating to 175°C for increased reliability
- Low RthJC for excellent thermal behavior
- Lower reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Lower full load temperature
- Less paralleling
- Reduced overshoot
- Increased system power density
- Smaller size
- System cost reduction
- Engineering costs and effort reduction