CoolMOS™ is a revolutionary technology for high voltage power MOSFETs, designed according to the superjunction (SJ) principle and pioneered by Infineon Technologies. 600V CoolMOS™ CFD series combines the experience of the leading SJ MOSFET supplier with high class innovation.
CoolMOS™ CFD2 is replacement for CoolMOS™ CFD
>> Go to CoolMOS™ CFD2
Characteristics and applications of CoolMOS ™ CFD2
Improved cost performance, light load efficiency and ease-of-use in EMI and low voltage overshoot. Soft switching resonant topologies with hard commutation requirements requiring a fast body diode.
- Fourth series of CoolMOS™ market entry in 2004
- Fast Body Diode, Q rr 1/10th of C3 series, V th 4 V, g fs high, R g low
- Specific for phase-shift ZVS and DC-AC power applications
- Improved efficiency
- More efficient, more compact, lighter and cooler
- Outstanding reliability with proven CoolMOS™ quality combined with high body diode ruggedness
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.