- Narrow margins between typical and max R DS(on)
- Reduced energy stored in output capacitance (E oss)
- Good body diode ruggedness and reduced reverse recovery charge (Q rr)
- Optimized integrated R g
- Low conduction losses
- Low switching losses
- Suitable for hard and soft switching
- Easy controllable switching behavior
- Improved efficiencyand consequent reduction of power consumption
- Less design in effort
- Easy to use
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.