Combining excellent performance and ease-of-use
CoolMOS™ P7 superjunction (SJ) MOSFET is designed to address typical challenges in the low power SMPS market, by offering excellent performance and ease-of-use, enabling improved form factors and price competitiveness. The SOT-223 package is a cost effective one-to-one drop-in alternative to DPAK that also enables footprint reduction in some designs. It can be placed on a typical DPAK footprint and shows comparable thermal performance. This combination makes CoolMOS™ P7 in SOT-223 a perfect fit for its target applications.
700V and 800V CoolMOS™ P7 are optimized for flyback topologies. 600V CoolMOS™ P7 SJ MOSFET is suitable for hard as well as so switching topologies (Flyback, PFC and LLC).
Best-fit performance superjunction technology
- Enabling lower MOSFET chip temperature
- Leading to higher e iciency comparedto previous technologies
- Allowing improved form factors and slim designs
Cost-effective package solution
- Drop-in replacement for DPAK atcompetitive cost
- Space savings in designs with lowpower dissipation; enabling smaller form factors
- Comparable thermal behavior to DPAK
Best-in-class price/performance ratio
- Attractive price position for high performance technology
- TV power supply
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.