600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET in TO-252 DPAK package
The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET (IPD60R1K0PFD7S) complements the CoolMOS™ 7 offering for consumer applications. The IPD60R1K0PFD7S in a TO-252 DPAK package features RDS(on) of 1,000mOhm leading to low switching losses. The products come with an integrated fast body diode ensuring a robust device. The fast body diode and Infineon's industry-leading SMD package reduce PCB space and in turn the bill of material the customer.
This product family is tailored to ultrahigh power density as well as highest efficiency designs. The products primarily address ultrahigh density chargers, adapters and low-power motor drives. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 offers improved light- and full-load efficiency over CoolMOS™ P7 and CE MOSFET technologies resulting in an increase in power density by 1.8W/inch3.
- Very low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss
- Integrated robust fast body diode
- Up to 2kV ESD protection
- Wide range of RDS(on) values
- Excellent commutation ruggedness
- Low EMI
- Broad package portfolio
- Minimized switching losses
- Power density improvement compared to latest CoolMOS™ charger technology
- Increased efficiency and improved thermal behavior compared to CoolMOS™ CE technology for low power drives applications
- BOM cost reduction and easy manufacturing
- Robustness and reliability
- Easy to select the right parts for design fine-tuning