- Dual N-channel Normal Level - Enhancement mode
- AEC Q101 qualified
- MSL1 up to 260°C peak reflow
- 175°C operating temperature
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- 100% Avalanche tested
- Feasible for automatic optical inspection (AOI)
- Dual Super S08 can replace multiple DPAKs for significant PCB area savings and system level cost reduction.
- Bond wire is 200um for up to 20A current
- Larger source lead frame connection for wire bonding
- Package: PG-TDSON-8-4
- Same thermal and electrical performance as a DPAK with the same die size.
- Exposed pad provides excellent thermal transfer (varies by die size)
- Two N-Channel MOSFETs in one package with 2 isolated lead frames
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.