The 75V OptiMOS™ technology specializes in synchronous rectification applications. Based on the leading 80V technology these 75V products feature simultaneously lowest on-state resistances and superior switching performance.
- Optimized technology for synchronous rectification
- Best switching performance
- World’s lowest R DS(on)
- Very low Q g and Q gd
- Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
- RohS compliant - halogen free
- MSL3 rated
- Environmentally friendly
- Increased efficiency
- Highest power density
- Less paralleling required
- Smallest board-space consumption
- Easy-to-design products
- Synchronous rectification for AC-DC SMPS
- Motor control for 12–48V systems (i.e. fans for servers, domestic vehicles, power-tools, trucks)
- Isolated DC-DC converters (telecom and datacom systems)
- Or-ing switches and circuit breakers in 48V systems
- Class D audio amplifiers
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.