New 40V and 60V product families, feature not only the industry’s lowest R DS(on) but also a perfect switching behavior for fast switching applications. 15% lower R DS(on) and 31% lower figure of merit (R DS(on) x Q g) compared to alternative devices has been realized by advanced thin wafer technology.
- Optimized for synchronous rectification
- 15% lower R DS(on) than alternative devices
- 31% improvement of FOM over similar devices
- Integrated Schottky-like diode
- RoHS compliant - halogen free
- MSL1 rated
- Highest system efficiency
- Less paralleling required
- Increased power density
- System cost reduction
- Very low voltage overshoot
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.