A 30V Single N-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET in a DirectFET MT package rated at 34 amperes optimized with low on resistance.
- Ultra-low RDS(on)
- Low Profile (less than 0.7 mm)
- Dual Sided Cooling Compatible
- Ultra-low Package Inductance
- Optimized for high speed switching or high current switch (Power Tool)
- Low Conduction and Switching Losses
- Compatible with existing Surface Mount Techniques
- Battery Operated Drive
- Battery Protection
- Isolated Primary Side MOSFETs
- Isolated Secondary Side SyncRec MOSFETs
- Load Switch High Side
- Load Switch Low Side
- Point of Load SyncFET
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.