The IFX30081SJV is a wide input voltage, low drop out voltage and ultra low quiescent current linear voltage regulator.
With a wide input voltage range of 2.75 V to 42 V and ultra low current consumption of only 5 μA this regulator is perfectly suitable for battery operated systems as well as supplies for sensors. The IFX30081SJV is available with an adjustable output voltage with an accuracy of 2 % and maximum output current up to 50 mA. The regulation concept implemented in the IFX30081SJV combines fast regulation and very good stability while requiring only a small ceramic capacitor of 1 μF at the output. Internal protection features like output current limitation and overtemperature shutdown are implemented to protect the device against failures like output short circuit to GND, over-current and over-temperature. The device can be switched on and off by the Enable feature. When the device is switched off, the current consumption is less than 1 μA.
- Ultra Low Current Consumption of typ. 5 μA
- Wide Input Voltage Range of 2.75 V to 42 V
- Output Current Capability up to 50 mA
- Shutdown Current less than 1 μA
- Low Drop Out Voltage of typ. 100mV @ 50mA
- Output Current Limit Protection
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Enable Feature
- Available in PG-DSO-8
- Wide Temperature Range -40°C ≤ T j ≤ 125°C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Battery Operated Systems
- Sensor Supplies
- Smoke and Fire Detectors