The IFX2931 is a positive voltage regulator with a very low quiescent current of 1mA or less when supplying 10mA loads. The IFX2931GV50 also offers an extremely low dropout voltage required for proper regulation: 0.2V for output currents of 10mA. Therefore the IFX2931 is the ideal supply for standby power systems. It is suitable for e.g. memory standby circuits, CMOS and other low power processor power supplies. It certainly can also be used for any system demanding as much as 100mA of output current. The IFX2931 is protected from reverse polarity condition and can withstand input voltages of 28 V continously. The IFX2931 cannot be harmed by temporary mirror-image insertion. Additional protection features such as output current limitation and overtemperature shutdown are also implemented. The IFX2931 comes in an 8-lead SMD package (PG-DSO-8).
- 5.0 V Output Voltage
- PG-DSO8 Package
- Very Low Quiescent Current
- Output Current in Excess of 100mA
- Input-Output Differential Less than 0.6V
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Output Current Limitation
- Over temperature Shutdown
- Mirror-Image Insertion Protection
- Needs only small Output Capacitor C OUT = 10 µF
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Compatible to Industry Market Standard Device *2931
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Automation
- White Goods
- Heating & Cooling Systems (HVAC)
- Security / Access Control
eLearning, Industrial Voltage Regulator: "Supply simply everything"
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.