The IFX1963 is a low dropout voltage regulator available in PG-TO263-5 SMD package. The IC regulates an input voltage VIN in the range of 2.5 V < VIN < 20 V to an adjustable output voltage of 1.21 V < VQOUT,nom < VIN -VdrDR. The device is capable to supply loads up to 1.5 A. The regulator can be enabled and disabled via the Enable input. The integrated output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown will protect the device against failures like output short circuit to GND, overcurrent and overtemperature.
The IFX1963 provides the ideal solution for systems requiring several supply voltages. With its adjust feature the regulator can provide all supply voltages between 1.21 V and the available input voltage, this offers a high flexibility to the system designer.
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Output Voltage Tolerance at small loads of ±1.5 %
- Output Current Capability up to 1.5 A
- Very Low Dropout Voltage of 340 mV
- Extended Operating Range Starting at 1.7 V
- Low Noise of typ. 40 µV RMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Small Output Capacitor for Stability 10 µF
- Suitable for Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Enable Functionality
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 125 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- compatible to **1963 devices
- High Output Current up to 1.5A
- Low Noise
- wide temperature range
- Fast transient response
- Post Regulator for Switching Supplies
- 3.3V to 2.5V logic Power Supplies
- Industrial Automation
eLearning, Industrial Voltage Regulator: "Supply simply everything"
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.