The TLS850F0TAV33 is a high performance very low dropout linear voltage regulator for 3.3 V supply in a PGTO263-7 package. With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very low quiescent of only 40 μA, these regulators are perfectly suitable for automotive or any other supply systems connected to the battery permanently. The TLS850F0TAV33 provides an output voltage accuracy of 2 % and a maximum output current up to 500 mA. The new loop concept combines fast regulation and very good stability while requiring only one small ceramic capacitor of 1 μF at the output. At currents below 100 mA the device will have a very low typical dropout voltage of only 80 mV. The operating range starts already at input voltages of only 3 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS850F0TAV33 also suitable to supply automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Fixed Output Voltage 3.3 V
- Output Voltage Precision ≤ ±2 %
- Output Current Capability up to 500 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption typ. 40 μA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage typ. 80 mV@100 mA
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor of 1 μF
- Delayed Reset at Power-On: 16.5 ms
- Adjustable Reset Threshold down to 2.50 V
- Watchdog with fixed timing and current dependent deactivation: 96 ms, Activated at IQ > 5.5 mA
- Enable, Undervoltage Reset, Overtemperature Shutdown
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.