The TLS820D0EL V50 is a high performance very low dropout linear voltage regulator family for 5V supply in a SSOP14-EP package. With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very low quiescent of only 40 μA, these regulators are perfectly suitable for automotive or any other supply systems connected to the battery permanently. Maximum output current is 200mA with an output voltage accuracy of 2 % over temperature. The new loop concept combines fast regulation and very good stability while requiring only one small ceramic capacitor of 1 μF at the output. At currents below 100 mA the device will have a very low typical dropout voltage of only 70 mV. The operating range starts already at input voltages of only 3 V (extended operating range). This makes this new LDO suitable to supply automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Fixed Output Voltage 5V
- Output Voltage Precision ≤ ±2 %
- Output Current Capability up to 200 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption typ. 40 µA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage typ. 70 mV@100 mA
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor of 1 µF
- Selectable Reset Delay at Power-On
- Adjustable Reset Threshold down to 2.50V
- Enable, Undervoltage Reset, Overtemperature Shutdown
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Very wide input voltage range
- Fast voltage regulation loop
- Supports voltage cranking application
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general ECUs
- Powertrain and EPS applications
- Dahsboard and cluster supplys
- µController supply for safety applications
- Lighting auxilary modules
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.