The TLS810D1EJV50 is a linear voltage regulator featuring wide input voltage range, low drop out voltage and ultra low quiescent current. With an input voltage range of 2.75V to 42V and ultra low quiescent of only 9μA the regulators are perfectly suitable for automotive or any other supply systems connected permanently to the battery. The TLS810D1EJV50 is available in a 5.0V output voltage version with an accuracy of 2 % and output current capability up to 100mA. It is stable with only a small ceramic capacitor of 1μF at the output. The device can be switched on and off by the Enable feature leading to a current consumption of less than 1μA. With extended operating range down to 2.75V, TLS810D1EJV50 is also suitable to supply automotive systems operating during cranking condition. TLS810D1EJV50 includes internal protection features like output current limitation and over-temperature shutdown. The output voltage is supervised by the Reset feature, including under-voltage reset and delayed reset release at power-on.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.75V to 42 V
- 100 mA Current Capability
- Fixed Output: 5V
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current: 9μA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 200 mV @ 100mA
- Enable feature
- Very low Shutdown Current: < 1μA
- Reset Feature
- Stable with 1μF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminium, Tantalum or Ceramic
- Output Current Limit Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- PG-DSO8 EP package
- Wide temperature range: -40°C < T j < 150°C
- Available in PG-TSON-10 Package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Designed for harsh automotive environment: excellent transient robustness => lower input filtering cost
- Cost optimized ceramic output capacitance => 1µF
- Suitable for cranking (stop & start) => 2.75V input & very low dropout
- Energy efficiency: Save battery resources in stand-by with ultra low quiescent current
- Automotive general ECU
- RKE, immobilizer, gateway
- Infotainment, Alarm, Dashboard
- Application with direct battery connection and very low current consumption req.
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
|Product||Package||Output Current (Iout)||Quiescent Current (Iq)||ENABLE||RESET||Output Voltage||OPN|
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.