The TLS710B0 is a low dropout linear voltage regulator for load current up to 100 mA. An input voltage of up to 40 V is regulated to VQ,nom = 5 V with ±2 % precision. The TLS710B0, with a typical quiescent current of 40 μA, is the ideal solution for systems requiring very low operating current, such as those permanently connected to the battery. It features a very low dropout voltage of 250 mV, when the output current is less than 100 mA. In addition, the dropout region begins at input voltages of 4.0 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS710B0 suitable to supply automotive systems with start-stop requirements. The device can be switched on and off by the Enable feature. In addition, the TLS710B0’s new fast regulation concept requires only a single, 1 μF output capacitor to maintain stable regulation. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore standard features like output current limitation and overtemperature shutdown are implemented and protect the device against failures like output short circuit to GND, over-current and over-temperature.
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 4.0 V to 40 V
- Output Voltage 5 V
- Output Voltage Precision ±2 %
- Output Current up to 100 mA
- Low Current Consumption of 40 μA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage of typ. 250 mV at 100 mA Output Current
- Stable with Small Output Capacitor of 1 μF
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Very wide input voltage range
- Fast voltage regulation loop
- Supports voltage cranking application
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general ECUs
- 2-Wheeler ECU’s
- Body modules, gateway's
- Infotainment, Alarm, Dashboard
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.