The TLS205B0LDV is a micropower, low noise, low dropout voltage regulator. The device is capable of supplying an output current of 500 mA with a dropout voltage of 320 mV.
Designed for use in battery-powered systems, the low quiescent current of 30 μA makes it an ideal choice.
A key feature of the TLS205B0LDV is its low output noise. By adding an external 0.01 μF bypass capacitor, the output noise drops to very low numbers. The TLS205B0LDV voltage regulator is stable with output capacitors as small as 3.3 μF. Small ceramic capacitors can be used without the series resistance required by many other regulators.
Internal protection circuitry includes reverse battery protection, current limiting and reverse current protection. TheTLS205B0LDV comes as fixed output voltages 3.3 V, 5.0 V as well as adjustable device with a 1.22 V reference voltage. It is available in a PG-DSO-8 exposed pad and as well as in a PG-TSON-10 exposed pad package.
- Wide input voltage range: 1.8 V to 20 V
- 500 mA current capability
- Adjustable output from 1.22 V to 20 V
- Low quiescent current: 30 μA
- Low dropout voltage: 320 mV
- Low Noise down to 24 µVRMS
- Enable feature
- Internal circuitry working down to 2.3 V
- Very low shutdown current < 1 μA
- No protection diodes needed
- Stable with ≥ 3.3 μF output capacitor
- Stable with aluminium, tantalum or ceramic output capacitors
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overcurrent and overtemperature protected
- PG-DSO-8 exposed pad and PG-TSON-10 exposed pad packages
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics as post regulator
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input voltage range
- Output ceramic caps supported
- Low noise
- Infotainment ( Camera, Display supply)
- Memory, CPU, FPGA core supply
- High current post regulator (in combination with DC/DC)
- Driver Assistance Systems (Radar, Camera)
|Product||Output Voltage||Output Current||Features||Operating Voltage min||Operating Voltage max||Packages|