The TLS203B0EJV50 is a micropower, low noise, low dropout voltage 5 V regulator. The device is capable of supplying an output current of 300 mA with a dropout voltage of 290 mV. Designed for use in battery-powered systems, the low quiescent current of 30 μA makes it an ideal choice. One feature of the TLS203B0EJV50 is its low output noise. By adding an external 10 nF bypass capacitor output noise values down to 42 μVRMS over a 10 Hz to 100 kHz bandwidth can be reached. The TLS203B0EJV50 voltage regulator is stable with output capacitors as small as 3.3 μF. Small ceramic capacitors can be used without the series resistance required by many other linear voltage regulators. Internal protection circuitry includes reverse battery protection, current limiting and reverse current protection. The TLS203B0EJV50 is a 5.0 V fixed output voltage variant and is available in a PG-DSO-8 Exposed Pad package.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: up to 20 V
- 300 mA Current Capability
- Low Quiescent Current: 30μA
- Low Dropout Voltage: 290 mV
- Low Noise typ.: 42µV RMS(BW = 10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Fixed Output Voltage: 5.0 V
- Enable Feature
- Internal circuitry working down to 2.3 V
- Very low Shutdown Current: < 1μA
- No Protection Diodes Needed
- Stable with ≥ 3.3 μF Output Capacitor
- Stable with Aluminium, Tantalum or Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protected
- PG-DSO8 exposed pad and PG-TSON10 exposed pad packages
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics as Post Regulator
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input voltage range
- Output ceramic caps supported
- Low noise
- Infotainment ( Camera, Display supply)
- Memory, CPU, FPGA core supply
- High current post regulator (in combination with DC/DC)
- Driver Assistance Systems (Radar, Camera)
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
|Product||Output Voltage||Output Current||Features||Operating Voltage min||Operating Voltage max||Packages|
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.