The TLS202B1 is a monolithic integrated fixed linear voltage post regulator for load currents up to 150 mA. The IC regulates an input voltage V I up to 18 V to a fixed output voltage of 1.2 V to 5.25 V with a precision of ±3 %. The TLS202B1 is especially designed for applications requiring very low standby currents, e.g. with a permanent connection to the preregulators like DCDC converters. The regulator is not designed to operate with a direct connection to the battery. The component can be enabled/disabled via the Enable input. The device is available in a very small surface mounted PG-SCT595 package. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and overtemperature conditions by the implemented output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown circuit. The TLS202B1 can be also used in all other applications requiring a stabilized 1.2 V to 5.25 V voltage.
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V
- Output Voltage Accuracy of ±3 %
- Output Currents up to 150 mA
- Extended Input Voltage Operating Range of 2.7 V to 18 V
- Enable Functionality
- Low Dropout Voltage: typ. 290mV
- Very Low Current Consumption: typ. 50 μA
- Very Low Shutdown Current: typ. 0.01 μA
- Very High PSRR: typ. 63dB at 10 kHz
- Output Current Limitation
- Short Circuit protected
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics as Post Regulator
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.