Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
The TLF80511TF V33 is a linear low dropout voltage regulator for load currents up to 400 mA in D²PAK or DPAK packages with fixed output voltage (3.3V) . An input voltage of up to 40 V is regulated to V Q,nom which is 3.3V with ±2 % precision. The TLF80511TF V33 with a typical quiescent current of 38 µA, is the ideal solution for systems requiring very low operating currents, such as those permanently connected to a battery. It features a very low dropout voltage of 100 mV, when the output current is less than 100 mA. In addition, the dropout region begins at input voltages of 3.3 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLF80511TF V33 suitable to supply automotive systems. In addition, the TLF80511TF V33’s new fast regulation concept requires only a single, 1 µF output capacitor to maintain stable regulation.
- Output Voltage 3.3 V
- Output Voltage Precision ± 2 %
- Output Current up to 400 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption 38 µA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage: 100 mV at 100 mA Output Current
- Extended Operating Range Starting at 3.3 V
- Small Output Capacitor 1 µF
- Output Current Limitation
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Very Wide Input Voltage Range
- Fast Voltage Regulation Loop
- Supports Voltage Cranking Application
- Very Low Dropout
- Automotive General ECU
- Automotive Dashboard
- Clima Control (HVAC)
- Start-Stop Control Unit
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.