The TLF4949 is a monolithic integrated 5V voltage regulator with a very low dropout output and additional functions as under voltage reset with power-on reset delay and input voltage sense. It is designed to supply microcontroller controlled systems especially in automotive applications.
- Operating DC Supply Voltage Range 5 V to 28 V
- Transient Supply Voltage up to 40 V
- Extremely low Quiescent Current in Standby Mode
- High Precision Standby Output Voltage 5 V ±1%
- Output Current Capability up to 100 mA
- Very low Dropout Voltage less than 0.5 V
- Reset Circuit sensing the Output Voltage
- Programmable Reset Pulse Delay with External Capacitor
- Voltage Sense Comparator
- Thermal Shutdown and Short Circuit Protections
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Green Product (RoHS)
- AEC Qualified
- Cost effective voltage regulator with reset and early warning
- Compatible with 4949 variants
- High reset immunity
- Automotive voltage regulator for microcontroller
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.