TLF1963TB is a low dropout voltage regulator available in PG-TO263-5 and PG-TO252-5 SMD package. The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 2.5 V < V I < 20 V to an adjustable output voltage of 1.21 V < V Q,nom < V I -V dr. The device is capable of supplying loads up to 1.5 A. The regulator can be enabled and disabled via the Enable input.The integrated output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown will protect the device against failures like output short circuit to GND, overcurrent and overtemperature.
The TLF1963TB provides the ideal solution for systems requiring several supply voltages. With its adjust feature the regulator can provide all supply voltages between 1.21 V and the available input voltage which offers a high flexibility to the system designer.
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Output Voltage Tolerance at small loads of ±1.5 %
- Output Current Capability up to 1.5 A
- Very Low Dropout Voltage of 340 mV
- Extended Operating Range Starting at 1.7 V
- Low Noise of typ. 40 µV RMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Small Output Capacitor for Stability 10 µF
- Suitable for Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Enable Functionality
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics as Post Regulator
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified"
- Wide input voltage range
- Output ceramic caps supported
- Infotainment ( Camera, Display supply)
- Memory, CPU, FPGA core supply
- High current post regulator (in combination with DC/DC)
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here