The TLE 7469 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with two voltage outputs specially designed to supply microcontrollers with dual supply voltage: 2.6 V or 3.3 V core and 5 V I/O voltage like the Infineon XC164 and XC161.The voltage regulator features an integrated reset circuitry which monitors the 2.6 V/3.3 V supply voltage. At power on the reset checks both supply voltages and performs the power-on reset with an adjustable delay time. The voltage difference is kept in the range -0.5 V < (V Q1- V Q2) < 3.0 V even during power-on and power-down time enabling save µC operation without external clamping.
- Dual output 5 V ( ± 2%), 215mA and 2.6 V ( ± 4%), 200mA or 5 V ( ± 2%), 215mA and 3.3 V ( ± 3%), 200mA
- Ultra low quiescent current consumption < 55 µA
- Inhibit function
- Very low dropout voltage
- Reset with power-on delay
- Early Warning comparator
- Window watchdog
- Power sequencing for dual voltage µC
- Output protected against short circuit
- Wide operation range: up to 45 V
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Overtemperature protection
- Overload protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.