The TLE4675 is a monolithic integrated low drop out fixed output voltage regulator for loads up to 400 mA. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5 V. The integrated reset function, as well as several protection circuits combined with the wide operating temperature range offered by the TLE4675 make it suitable for supplying microprocessor system in automotive environments.
- Output Voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Output Current Capability 400 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption
- Very Low Drop Out Voltage
- Reset Circuit Sensing the Output Voltage with Programmable Delay Time
- Reset Output Active Low Down to V Q = 1 V
- Excellent Line Transient Robustness
- Maximum Input Voltage -42 V ≤ V I ≤ +45 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- Over temperature Shutdown
- Automotive Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.