The TLE4473 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with two low dropout outputs, a main output Q1 for loads up to 300 mA and a stand by output Q2 providing a maximum of 190 mA. The stand-by regulator transforms an input voltage V I in the range of 5.6 V ≤ V I ≤ 42 V to an output voltage of V Q2 = 5.0 V ( ± 2%). The main output is tracked to the stand by output voltage and provides also 5 V. A versions of this device with 5 V/3.3 V and 5 V/2.6 V are also available, please refer to the data sheet TLE4473G V53/ TLE4473G V52. The Inhibit input INH1 disables the output Q1 only, whereas Inhibit input INH2 disables both, Q1 and Q2 output. The quiescent current then is 1 µA.
- Stand-by Output 190 mA; 5 V ± 2%
- Main Output: 300 mA, 5 V Tracked to the Stand-by Output
- Low Quiescent Current Consumption
- Disable Function Separately for Both Outputs
- Wide Operation Range: up to 42 V
- Very low Dropout Voltage
- 2 Independent Reset Circuits
- Output Protected against Short Circuit
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Over temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.