The TLE4473G V53 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with two very low-drop outputs, Q1 for loads up to 300 mA and Q2 providing a maximum of 180 mA.
An input voltage in the range of 5.6 V ≤ V I ≤ 45 V is transformed to V Q2 = 5.0 V ( ± 2%) and V Q1 = 3.3 V ± 3% (TLE 4473 GV53) or VQ1 = 2.6 V ± 3% (TLE 4473 GV52). The device is also available with dual 5 V output voltage, please refer to the TLE 4473 GV55 data sheet. Two inhibit pins allow a flexible power management. Both outputs can independently be enabled or disabled. Thus the current consumption of the application can be reduced to a minimum. The quiescent current of the TLE 4473 with both outputs disabled is < 1 µ A. The TLE 4473 is designed to supply microprocessor systems and sensors under the severe conditions of automotive applications and is therefore equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short circuit and over temperature.
- Output 1: 300 mA, 3.3 V ( ± 3%) or 2.6 V ( ± 3%)
- Output 2: 180 mA, 5 V ( ± 2%)
- Low Quiescent Current Consumption
- Disable Function Separately for Both Outputs
- Wide Operation Range: up to 42 V
- Very low Dropout Voltage
- 2 Independent Reset Circuits
- Output Protected against Short Circuit
- Wide Temperature Range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Over Temperature Protection
- Overload Protection
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General