The TLE4296-2 is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage regulator in the very small SMD package PG-SCT595. It is designed to supply e.g. microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications. Therefore the device is equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short circuit and reverse polarity. At over temperature the regulator is automatically turned off by the integrated thermal protection circuit.
- Two Versions: 3.3 V, 5.0 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ≤ ±4%
- Very low Drop Voltage
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Inhibit Input
- Low Quiescent Current Consumption
- Wide Operation Range: up to 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range: T j = -40 °C to +150 °C
- Output Protected against Short Circuit
- Over Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Proof
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT595
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.