The TLE4291 is a monolithic integrated low-dropout voltage regulator in a PG-SSOP-14 EP exposed pad package, especially designed for automotive applications. An input voltage up to 42 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5.0 V. The component is able to drive loads up to 450 mA. It is short-circuit protected by the implemented current limitation and has an integrated over temperature shutdown. The integrated reset and watchdog function makes it suitable for supplying microprocessor systems in automotive environments. The watchdog and the power-on reset delay timing can be programmed by the external delay capacitor.
- Output Voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Output Current up to 450 mA
- Very low Current Consumption
- Power-on and Under voltage Reset with Programmable Delay Time
- Integrated Standard Watchdog
- Reset Low Down to V Q ; = 1 V
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over temperature Protection
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Input Voltage Range from -42 V to 45 V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
- Automotive Climatic Control (HVAC)
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.