The TLE4290D is a monolithic integrated low drop voltage regulator which can supply loads up to 450 mA with power good feature.
The TLE4290 is a monolithic integrated low drop voltage regulator which can supply loads up to 450 mA with power good feature. An input voltage up to 42 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5.0 V. The device is designed to supply μ-controllers in the severe environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and over temperature conditions. Of course the TLE4290 can been used also in all other applications, where a stabilized 5 V voltage is required.
- Output voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Very low current consumption
- 450 mA current capability
- Power Good Feature
- Very low-drop voltage
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C = T j ; = 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general