The TLE4285G is a 5-V fixed voltage regulator in a very small SMD package PG-SCT-595-5. The maximum input voltage is 45 V.
The output is able to drive an output current of more than 10 mA while it regulates the output voltage within a 4% accuracy.The Power Fail Output (open collector) is switched to low in case of under-voltage at the output pin. To reduce external components the Power Fail Output has an internal pull-up resistor of 50 k Ω which is connected to the output Q. The device incorporates a temperature protection that disables the circuit at overtemperature.
- 15 mA current capability
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Power fail output
- Wide operation range: up to 45 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 ° C to 150 ° C
- Output protected against short circuit
- Over temperature protection
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT-595-5
- Green product (RohS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general