This device is an automotive suited voltage regulator with a fixed 5-V output, e.g. in a PG-DSO-8-16 package. The maximum operating voltage is 45 V. The output is able to drive 150 mA load. It is short circuit protected and the thermal shutdown switches the output off if the junction temperature is in excess of 150 ° C.
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 150 mA current capability
- Very low current consumption
- Early warning
- Reset output low down to V Q = 1 V
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Very low-drop voltage
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.