The TLE42794G is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator, especially designed for automotive applications. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5.0 V. The component is able to drive loads up to 150 mA. It is short-circuit protected by the implemented current limitation and has an integrated over temperature shutdown. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage V Q,rt of typically 4.65 V.
- Output Voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Output Current up to 150 mA
- Very low Current Consumption
- Early Warning
- Power-on and Under voltage Reset with Programmable Delay Time
- Reset Low Down to V Q ; = 1 V
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over temperature Protection
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Input Voltage Range from -42 V to 45 V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.