The TLE4276G V50 is a low-drop voltage regulator in a TO package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Q,nom = 5.0 V (V50), 8.5 V (V85), 10 V (V10) and adjustable voltage (V).
The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC can be switched off via the inhibit input, which causes the current consumption to drop below 10 µA. The IC is short-circuit- proof and includes temperature protection which turns off the device at over temperature.
- 5 V, 8.5 V, 10 V or variable output voltage
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 4%
- 400 mA current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Inhibit input
- Very low current consumption
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general