The TLE4275 V33 is a monolithic integrated low dropout fixed output voltage regulator for loads up to 400mA. An integrated reset generator with adjustable power-on delay time as well as several protection circuits predestine the IC for supplying microprocessor systems in an automotive environment.
- Output voltage 3.3 V ± 2 %
- Current capability 400 mA
- Stable with ceramic output capacitor
- Reset circuit functional without supply voltage present
- Reset output active low down to V Q ; = 1 V
- Reset circuit sensing the output voltage with programmable delay time
- Maximum input voltage -42 V ≤ V I ; ≤ +45 V
- ESD Resistivity 4 kV (Human Body Model)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature shutdown
- Automotive temperature range -40 °C ≤ T j ; ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.