The TLE 4274 is a low drop voltage regulator available in a TO220, TO252 and TO263 package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Qrated = 5.0 V (V50), 8.5 V (V85) and 10 V (V10). The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and incorporates temperature protection that disables the IC at over temperature. A 3.3 V and 2.5 V version is also available. For information about the low output voltage types please refer to the data sheet TLE4274 / 3.3 V; 2.5 V.
- Output voltage 5 V, 8.5 V or 10 V
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±4%
- Current capability 400 mA
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low current consumption
- Short-circuit proof
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE 4274
- AEC qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.