The TLE4274G V50 is a low drop voltage regulator available in a TO220, TO252 and TO263 package. The maximum output current is 400 mA.
The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Qrated = 5.0 V (V50), 8.5 V (V85) and 10 V (V10). The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and incorporates temperature protection that disables the IC at over temperature. A 3.3 V and 2.5 V version is also available. For information about the low output voltage types please refer to the data sheet TLE4274 / 3.3 V; 2.5 V.
- Output voltage 5 V, 8.5 V or 10 V
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±4%
- Current capability 400 mA
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low current consumption
- Short-circuit proof
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE 4274
- AEC qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general