The TLE 4274 / 3.3V;2.5V is a voltage regulator available in a SOT223 and TO252 package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Q rated = 3.3 V/2.5 V. The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and has a shutdown circuit protecting it against over temperature. The TLE 4274 is also available as 5 V, 8.5 V and 10 V version. Please refer to the datasheet TLE 4274.
- Output voltage: 3.3 V/2.5 V ± 4%
- Current capability 400 mA
- Very low current consumption
- Short-circuit proof
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here