The TLE 4274 / 3.3V;2.5V is a voltage regulator available in a SOT223 and TO252 package. The IC regulates an input voltage up to 40 V to V Q rated = 3.3 V/2.5 V. The maximum output current is 400 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and has a shutdown circuit protecting it against over temperature. The TLE 4274 is also available as 5 V, 8.5 V and 10 V version. Please refer to the datasheet TLE 4274.
- Output voltage: 3.3 V/2.5 V ± 4%
- Current capability 400 mA
- Very low current consumption
- Short-circuit proof
- Reverse polarity proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range 40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.