TLE4264 is a 5-V low-drop fixed-voltage regulator in an PG-S0T223-4 package. The IC regulates an input voltage V I, in the range 5.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Qrated = 5.0 V. The maximum output current is more than 120 mA. This IC is shortcircuit-proof and features temperature protection that disables the circuit at overtemperature.
- Output voltage tolerance < ±2%
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low current consumption
- Overtemperature protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Reverse polarity
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here