TLE4264 is a 5-V low-drop fixed-voltage regulator in an PG-S0T223-4 package. The IC regulates an input voltage V I, in the range 5.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Qrated = 5.0 V. The maximum output current is more than 120 mA. This IC is shortcircuit-proof and features temperature protection that disables the circuit at overtemperature.
- Output voltage tolerance < ±2%
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low current consumption
- Overtemperature protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Reverse polarity
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.