The TLE4264-2G is a monolithic integrated low-drop fixed voltage regulator which can supply loads up to 150 mA.
It is functional compatible to the TLE4264, but has a reduced quiescent current of typ. 40 µ A. The TLE4264-2 is especially designed for all applications which require very low quiescent currents. The device is available in the small surface mounted PG-SOT223-4 package. The device is pin compatible to the TLE4264. The regulator is designed to supply microprocessor systems under the severe condition of automotive applications and is therefore equipped with additional protection against overload, short-circuit and over temperature. Of course the TLE4264-2 can be used in all other applications, wherever a stabilized voltage is required. An input voltage V I in the range of 5.5 V < V I < 45 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5 V with an accuracy of ±3%. An accuracy of ±2% is kept for a load current range up to 50 mA. The device operates in the temperature range of T j = -40 to 150 °C.
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 3% ( ± 2% up to 50 mA)
- 150 mA current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low current consumption: 40 µ A
- Over temperature protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Reverse polarity proof
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general