TLE4263-2ES is a monolithic integrated very low dropout voltage regulator in a SMD package PG-DSO-8 exposed pad, especially designed for automotive applications. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5.0 V. The component is able to drive loads up to 180 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof by the implemented current limitation and has an integrated over temperature shutdown. It additionally provides features like power-on and undervoltage reset with adjustable reset threshold, a watchdog circuit for monitoring a connected microcontroller and an inhibit input for enabling or disabling the component. The reset output RO is set to “low” in case the output voltage falls below the reset switching threshold V Q,rt. This threshold can be decreased down to 3.5 V by an external resistor divider. The power-on reset delay time can be programmed by the external delay capacitor C D. The watchdog circuit provides a monitoring function for microcontrollers: At missing pulses on the watchdog’s input W the reset output RO is set to “low”. The trigger time for the watchdog pulses can be set by the external capacitor C D. The IC can be switched off by the inhibit input, reducing the current consumption to typically 0 μA.
- Exposed Pad Package with Excellent Thermal Behaviour
- Output Voltage Tolerance ≤ ±2%
- Output Current up to 180 mA
- Very Low Standby Current Consumption
- Watchdog for Monitoring a Microprocessor
- Power-on and Under voltage Reset with Programmable Delay Time
- Reset Low down to V Q = 1 V
- Adjustable Reset Threshold
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over temperature Protection
- Wide Temperature Range from -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Input Voltage Range from -42 V to 45 V
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.