The TLE4252D is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage tracking regulator in a very small SMD package PG-TO252-5-11. It is designed to supply off-board systems, e.g. sensors in engine management systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications. Therefore the device is equipped with additional protection functions against reverse polarity and short circuit to GND and battery. With supply voltages up to 40 V, the output voltage follows a reference voltage applied at the adjust input with high accuracy. The reference voltage applied directly to the adjust input or by an e.g. external resistor divider can be 1.5 V minimum. The output is able to drive loads up to 250 mA. The TLE 4252 tracker can be switched into stand-by mode to reduce the current consumption to very low values. This feature makes the IC suitable for low power battery applications.
- Output tracking tolerance to reference ≤ ±0.2%
- Output voltage adjust down to 1.5 V
- 250 mA output current capability
- Enable function
- Very low current consumption in OFF mode
- Wide operation range: up to 40 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Output protected against short circuit to GND and Battery
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Efficient and accurate voltage replication
- Heat distribution in the system
- Robust tracking supply
- Sensor Supply
- Heat distribution
- Secondary µcontroller supply
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
(I Q) [mA]
|Min. adjust Voltage [V]||Independent EN pin||Status pin||Packages|
|50 mA||± 0.5%||2.5 V||-||-||
|70 mA||± 0.1%||2 V||-||Yes||PG-DSO-8
|250 mA||± 0.2%||1.5 V||Yes||-||
|250 mA||± 0.2%||2 V||-||-||
|400 mA||± 0.2%||2.5 V||Yes||-||
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.