TLE42364G is a low dropout voltage regulator for 5 V supply in a PG-SOT223-4 SMD package. The maximum output current is more than 100 mA.
The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 5.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Q,nom = 5 V. The maximum output current is more than 100 mA. The IC can be switched off via the enable input, which causes the current consumption to drop below 10 µA. The IC is protected against short circuit and overheat by the incorporated output current limitation and the over temperature shutdown.
TLE42664G is the available version of this product.
- Output Voltage 5 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ≤ ±2%
- 100 mA Current Capability
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Low Dropout Voltage
- Over Temperature Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Temperature Range
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Anput Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General